Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Catching Up

It has been a while since I have blogged...where do I begin?

In a previous post, I told you I was making a dress.  It turned out so pretty...except, the back.  Something about the pattern made the back very, very blousy.  Have you ever tried on a dress and at the bottom where the zipper ends, there is this big poof?  (I have.)  Well, that's how mine looked.  I altered and altered it, but it still wouldn't look the way I wanted.  Needless to say, I was disappointed...but you never know until you try!


When it turns spring, my sister and I always want to go fishing!  We went about a week ago and had the best time!  It is "catch and release," but we just enjoyed being together as a family!  Here are some photos of us enjoying the day...


Can you say buggie glasses?  :) 


My sissy!!!


Every April/May and December, Leah and I and our cousins have a night where our grandparents come to our home and see the things we did during our school year.  We call it PTL...Praise the Lord!  Along with showing our bookwork, we also have a mini concert!  Here are some pictures of us playing our instruments...

I am playing my psaltery!

Leah playing her banjo!


I know you are probably tired of seeing our little kitties...but they are so sweet!  They are getting big!


They love to cuddle up to each other and sleep in a pile!


I have finally planted my garden!!!  I am wanting to plant some herbs (I am going to have to order some specific kinds I want), but for the most part, everything is in the ground!  


My lettuce in my raised bed!


I hope you had a blessed Easter!  We had a wonderful morning service!  My daddy preached the "Cross" and actually built a cross!  It was a very powerful message!  Thank you, Jesus, for dying so that we might be saved!







Getting ready for church!


We have been busy practicing our instruments!  4ever His has had several opportunities to sing this month...

We sang at a local church while Daddy was in revival.

We sang last night at Chick-Fil-A's Family Night!


Please pray for us as we sing at another local church tomorrow night!  May the Lord get all the glory!


 So, I think you are caught up with the happenings!!!  :) 

Many, many blessings!
Taylor

"Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day."
Psalm 25:4-5 (KJV)


No comments: