Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gardening!!!

I hope you have had a blessed week!  I know a lot of sickness and allergies are going around...it's that time of year.  Our family has had bouts with colds and allergies...but are finally getting over them. 

We now have the onions and lettuce planted!  I'm a little later than last year...but we have been busy and haven't had the opportunity to plant.  I'm glad to have them in the ground! 

I absolutely love my raised beds!  They make it easier to keep the weeds under control.

Oh, how I love my gardening boots...  :)

Onions!!!

Here comes the rain...

My compost pile...worms!

My lemon balm came back from last year!

Here is our Yoshino cherry tree.

"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is..." Psalm 63:1  

Enjoy the weekend...even with the rain!  :)




No comments: